Events and Activities
Please scroll down the page to see workshops & photos or download the workshops booklet.
QGSA conducts regular workshops at various venues. For all bookings or to enquire please phone
Dianne Giles email firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Policy Statement
- Numbers in workshops are limited, so book early.
- A 20% deposit is payable at the time of booking - non-refundable.
- Payments can be made either by cash, cheque or credit card. Online payments can be made using the Guild's direct debit details. If paying online, please quote your name and workshop code in the comments box.
- Your place in the workshop is confirmed once the deposit has been paid and a receipt is issued.
- Requirement list e-mailed/posted only after total payment is received.
- If you are unable to attend a workshop please advise the Workshop Convenors as they may have a waiting list.
- Affiliate Guild members' enrolments are an additional 10% and non-Guild members enrolments are an additional 20%.
Direct Deposit banking details
Account number: 207 144 540
Account name: Quilters Guild of SA Inc
Ref: Quote workshop code and your name
Please email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org (Treasurer/Banker) to advise of payment
Jan Maree Ball - 25 March, 2017
Aussie Hero Quilts & Laundry Bags
1 day sit & sew
Saturday 25 March, 2017
Members Price: $15
Venue: Adelaide West Uniting Church
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Jan Maree will be the guest speaker at Guild in February 2017
This one day sit & sew is planned as a follow up when you can make a laundry bag to donate. Or maybe start your Aussie Hero Quilt?
Deb Layt - September 2017
Analysis I & II
2 day workshop
Saturday 9 & Sunday 10 September, 2017
Members Price: $220
Venue: Fullarton Park Community Centre
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm
Deb will be the guest speaker at Guild in September 2017
This Workshop is suitable for beginners, intermediate & advanced quilters.
Analysis I: Simple raw edge applique and exploring machine quilting patterns. 3 samples are the same pattern. Fabric and stitches make all the difference.
Analysis II: Create #Geoweb and insert it into layers of your quilt. #Geoweb is a couching technique using pearl cotton onto a washaway fabric.